We have a great opportunity for a Bus Driver around Darwin.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
This position is primarily responsible for safely driving the bus to transport primary and secondary school students to and from school, Monday to Friday – school days only, along predetermined designated routes of travel.
- Experience working in a similar capacity is an advantage
- H endorsement and Minimum MR Licence preferred, but upskilling from C class can be offered for the right candidate
- Working with Children’s Clearance or willing to obtain
- A high regard for safety and a clean driving record
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now