Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for a Bicycle Courier around Parramatta and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Picking up and delivering various packages to specified locations as per the delivery instructions provided by dispatch staff
- Verifying addresses and locations before each delivery to ensure that there are no errors
- Carefully planning travel routes to ensure that packages are delivered to recipients in a timely manner
- Securing packages to prevent damage during transit
- Obtaining recipients’ signatures upon completion of each delivery or confirm receipt of the correct items
- Maintaining an accurate record of all packages delivered to recipients
- Regularly communicating with dispatch staff to provide delivery updates and receive instructions for new deliveries
What you’ll need:
- Proven experience as a Bicycle Courier is an advantage
- Ability to use GPS devices
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures and transportation laws
- Flexibility in work shift and schedule
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now