We have a great opportunity for Bartenders around Perth.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
- Experience working in a similar position such as in cafes, restaurants is required. Any experience in the hospitality industry is an advantage.
- Eager to lean and be trained (on the job training will be provided)
- Good customer service and communication skills (must be fluent in English)
- A can-do attitude, great work ethic, and an interest in staying & growing in the industry is a must.
- Available to work a variety of shifts including weekends and holidays.
- RSA or willing to obtain one (assistance can be provided to suitable candidates)
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.