Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for Baristas around Rockingham.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Greet and welcome customers.
- Prepare foods, such as sandwiches or baked goods, and grinding and blending coffee beans, brewing coffee and tea, and serving items to customers.
- Package food and beverages for sale.
- Clean and restock work and dining areas, empty trash, and sanitise equipment and utensils.
- Learn about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation techniques to improve food quality.
- Update signage and displays to attract customers.
- Take inventory and replenish items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene and quality at all times.
- Adhere to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
What you’ll need:
- As Training will be provided, willingness to continue learning about food and beverage preparation is essential.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence.
- Ability to walk, bend, and stand for extended periods.
- Availability to work 15-20 hours per week during peak hours, including early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now