We have a great opportunity for Baristas around Newcastle.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Prepare and serve drinks such as coffee, tea, specialty beverages, etc.
- Serve customers – describe menu items, suggest products, receive and process payments
- Clean and sanitise work areas, utensils, equipment, and seating areas
- Distribute stock supplies
- Some experience working in a similar capacity is preferable, but not essential
- Great customer service and communications skills
- Must have a can-do attitude and be able to work well in a team
- Flexible with shift/work schedule
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now