Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for a Bar Staff around Lismore, Casino and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Greeting customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Advising customers about new beverages and specials.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Verifying identification of customers to ensure they are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
- Keeping a clean work and dining area by tidying, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
What you’ll need:
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence.
- Training and willingness to continue learning about food and beverage preparation.
- Ability to walk, bend, and stand for extended periods.
- Availability to work around peak hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- RSA, or willing to obtain one
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now