We have a great opportunity for a Bar Staff in Cessnock.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Greet and welcome customers, make recommendations and take orders
- Prepare orders and serve to customers
- Keep a clean bar/dining area and assist in tidying and cleaning of tables, equipment, etc
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Ability to walk, bend, and stand for extended periods
- Availability to work around peak hours, weekends, and holidays
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.