We have a great opportunity for a Bar Staff in Cairns.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
A busy hotel in Cairns is looking for bar staff to join their team. They are looking for people that possesses an outgoing personality with the ability to make customers feel welcome. Someone who is reliable with the flexibility to work a variety of shifts.
- Experience working in a similar capacity preferred
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment is an advantage
- Current RSA and RSG or willing to obtain
- Willing to learn on the job
- Pleasant personality, punctual, and reliable
- A can-do attitude with the ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to build customer relationships and rapport
- Must be able to count and verify revenue, and have consistently accurate cash handling
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now