We have a great opportunity for Bar Attendants around Newcastle.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Prepare and create drinks to a high standard in line with the existing menu
- Interact with customers – take/serve orders, make recommendations according to their preferences, process payments, etc.
- Complete washing and sanitising of all bar equipment and tools, cutlery, dishware, glassware, etc.
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Similar experience is preferable, but not essential
- RSA, or willing to obtain one (assistance can be provided to suitable candidates)
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Must have a can-do attitude and be able to work in a team-based environment
- Available to work around peak hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now