We have a great opportunity for Bakers in Penrith.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Opening the bakery in the morning
- Baking fresh loaves of bread, setting out the pastries and preparing fresh bread, pastries, and other baked goods for the following day
- Ensure the quality of the goods being used is up to par and make note of when supplies are running low so that an order can be made
- Arranging the display case in an appealing manner
- Crafting and creating new and exciting baked goods
- Ensuring all baked goods are completed on time
- Preferably one year of experience as a Baker
- Ability to read and follow recipes
- Good organisational skills
- Must be able to adhere to health and safety regulations
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Vietnamese speaking would be an advantage
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.