Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager around Warrnambool and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Ensure that store personnel provide exceptional customer service which includes answering questions and assisting with product selection, purchases and returns as well as handling disputes
- Make sure that all store policies, procedures and controls are followed
- Hire and train new members for the sales floor or other departments (e.g. shipping and receiving) as well as coach and support other team members
- Maintain/monitor store inventory and product levels appropriately
- Ensure that the store is clean, safe and presentable for customers
- Greet and assist customers as necessary when other team members are busy
- Conduct regular audits of the store’s physical and practical condition to ensure quality
- Process sales when necessary
- Generate and review daily sales report
What you’ll need:
- Experience working in a similar environment preferably in a retail setting will be highly regarded
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- A problem solver who is able to think quickly and rationally in any given situation
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now