We have a great opportunity for an Assistant Store Leader in Redcliffe.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Support the Store Manager in all store operations including recruitment, induction, and training of team members
- Work alongside the team and offer ‘hands on’ support and be operationally efficient at all aspects of the store ensuring maximum productivity and profitability
- Responsible for assisting the Store Manager in the maintenance and delivery of:
- Writing of rosters and shift planning
- Accurately recording sales and banking
- Recruiting, inducting, training, and exiting employees
- Controlling cost of employment (COE) expenditures through effective rostering and running of shifts
- Maintaining stock control
- Training and ongoing development of all team members
- Enforcing daily and weekly systems and procedures to ensure a high level of presentation, hygiene, service, product quality and security
- Performing administrative duties
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the store is in alignment with Food Safety
- Positive, proactive individual with outstanding communication skills and a high level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Hospitality management experience within a similar environment
- Knowledge of employment relations, Workplace Health & Safety, cost of employment, controlling cost of goods including ordering and waste control is preferred
- Barista knowledge will be an advantage
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now