Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for an Assembly Process Worker around Coffs Harbour and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Maintain consistent flow of raw materials to line workers
- Keep machines clean, tidy, and organized at all times
- Loads shipment and unload products to pallets
- Counting and moving product into site refrigeration/ delivery truck
- Cleans and sanitizes work area
- Assist in general facility cleaning
What you’ll need:
- Able to do physical labour and perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to follow safety standards
- Good communications skills, strong attention to details and excellent time management skills
- A team player who can work well independently
- Flexible with shift and work schedule
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.