We have a great opportunity for Assembly Operators around Western Sydney and South West Sydney.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Picking & Assembling orders – manual handling
- Ticketing & Labelling items
- KPI driven environment
- RF scanning experience is an advantage
- Capable of regular physical activity – lifting, bending and standing for the duration of shift
- Motivated, reliable, and a team player who can work independently
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now