We have a great opportunity for Assemblers – Frame & Truss in Warnervale.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Great opportunity for an Assembler to join the Warnervale Frame & Truss Team. In this role you will be assembling Frame & Truss to ensure Frames & Trusses are manufactured to Australian standards.
You will work in an informal environment that has retained a family feel. You will have the autonomy to make decisions and have some fun along the way!
What you can expect to do:
- Manufacturer frames and trusses to Australian Standards
- Assembly of frame and truss
- Nailing and cutting timber to size
- Manual handling
- Operate hand tools and power tools
- General warehouse upkeep
What we need from you:
- Basic knowledge of timber and building, although full training will be provided
- Capability to work on the tools
- Strong work ethic, reliable and punctual
- A strong safety awareness
- Open communication style
- An ability to work in and contribute to a team
What we offer:
- A team-focused workplace that supports flexibility, diversity, and inclusion
- Ongoing career development and training
- A fun work environment
- A chance to create a real difference in the local community
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now