Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for an Administrator / Customer Service around Melbourne and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Handles incoming calls or inquiries from prospective customers or clients
- Assists customers effectively by solving customer disputes
- Provides customer additional information or explains services
- Discusses products offered and ensures customer satisfaction
- Tactfully handles confrontational or stressful interactions with the public
- Completes supporting paperwork and data entry as required
- Accurately captures customer information
- Creates and maintains service reports
What you’ll need:
- At least 1 year experience in a similar capacity is preferred
- Strong customer service, communication and negotiation skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Invoicing knowledge is a plus
- Ability to multitask
- Possess strong problem solving skills
- Handles confidential financial and company’s information appropriately
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now