We have a great opportunity for an Administration Officer in Archerfield.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Looking for a professional super star for a great admin opportunity!
- Leading, preparing, and processing weekly payroll
- Maintaining and improving employee and business operations data record
- Administration, support, and innovation to compliance of quality and safety systems
- Assistance to the Managing Director, Business Manager and Operations Team in day-to-day tasks including guided project brief drafting and administering
- Administering website content
- Basic IT and Microsoft Office programs support
- General project administration
- Use Microsoft Office programs, including Excel at an intermediate level as well as Adobe
- Adapt to a fast paced industrial / fabrication business
- Use and adapt to project management and accounting software
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Own vehicle is an advantage
- Able to commence immediately
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.