Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for an Admin / Office Support around Adelaide.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and address any queries that visitors may have
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans
- Preparing meeting and training rooms
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a fax machine, a copy machine, and a computer
- Maintain the general office filing system
- Assisting co-workers with administration
- Provide excellent customer service
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and has a great eye for details
- Upbeat and Professional Phone Manner
- Can work well independently and as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now