Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for an Admin Assistant around Wollongong and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Basic Reception Duties
- Meet and Greet Clients and Visitors
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Filing & Organizing Documents
- Typing & Data Input
- Assisting co-workers with administration
What you’ll need:
- Previous Experience in an admin role (preferred)
- Microsoft Office (Work & Excel competent)
- Ability to multi-task
- An eye for details
- Upbeat and Professional Phone Manner
- Friendly nature with a good work ethic, however, also of love of having a laugh sometimes.
- Ideal however not required: Microsoft Outlook & PowerPoint experience.
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now