We have a great opportunity for a 1st Year Apprentice Chef in Brisbane City.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Learning food preparation techniques
- Following chef instructions
- Storing food supplies
- Maintaining the kitchen clean and organized
- Managing food leftovers
- Portioning food items
- Adhering to food hygiene standards
- Have a keen interest and passion about food
- An eagerness to learn, a positive attitude, and a team player mentality
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and busy environment
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now