We have a great opportunity for a 1st / 2nd Year Apprentice Plasterer around Dubbo.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Seeking an Apprentice to work in the building / construction industry. 1st or 2nd year apprentice required.
Duties may include:
- Build internal partitional walls, frames and ceilings
- Assist in the installation and hanging of plasters gyprock sheets and insulation
- Setting and fixing all types of cornice
- Plan & organise work
- Carry out measurements and calculations
- Use handheld power tools
- Erect and dismantle restricted height scaffolding
- Use simple levelling devices
- Handle construction materials and safe disposal of waste
- Prepare surfaces Carry out OH&S requirements
- Follow direction from senior personnel
- Clean and maintain work area
- Punctual, reliable, well organised with good work ethic
- Able to do precise and detailed work
- Able to work as part of a team & work independently
- Physically fit
- Drivers License and reliable transport
- Construction white card (willing to obtain)
- Ability to learn, listen and follow directions given by employer and/or work colleagues
- Great communication skills
- Well presented
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now