Come and work with us! We just got voted the Company to Watch Award in the 2020 The Australian Growth Company Awards.
If you are currently looking to change your career or a new opportunity to learn new skills and contribute to the community, this job could be for you!
With a training program and mentorship, you will learn the ins and out of Disability Employment Services.
AimBig Employment is a national Disability Employment Services provider dedicated to providing innovative pathways to employment for our jobseekers, while supporting businesses in diversifying their workforce.
An innovative & dynamic employment service provider, we hold a strong track record of working with people with disabilities and achieving employment outcomes.
We are the highest rated National DES provider in Australia, now for 6 months running, with 51% of our sites receiving a 5 star rating.
About our Perks
- Academy program – Mentor/Buddy for your first 6 months whilst you learn the ropes
- Hands-on training which includes job shadowing and classroom learning
- Tools of the trade – phone & laptop provided
- Annual professional development allowance
- ‘’You Days’’ (4 employer paid days per year)
- Bi-annual salary reviews
- Quarterly bonus
- Fortnightly pay
To be successful, we are looking for people who are highly motivated, enjoys working in a team environment, have the capability to work under pressure and are target oriented. You will be part of a dynamic, fun and fast paced environment where you will be able start building a meaningful career.
- B2B sales or outgoing telemarketing experience is highly regarded
- Customer service experience
- Ability to build long-term relationships
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- A lateral thinker with great planning skills and a willingness to learn
- A passion for helping people that face barriers of disabilities and mental health issues
- The ability to work in a team environment or autonomously
- A current Australian driver’s licence
We will equip you with the knowledge and skills to succeed and make an impact in people’s lives. If want to kick start your career into Disability Employment Services through a mentorship and AB Academy program, please hit the apply button. We look forward to hearing from you!
We will require the successful applicant to complete a Police Check prior to employment.