We just got voted the Company to Watch Award in the 2020 The Australian Growth Company Awards, as well as the 2nd Best place to work in the health industry by the 2021 Australian Financial Review BOSS Awards.
AimBig Employment is a national Disability Employment Services provider dedicated to providing innovative pathways to employment for our jobseekers, while supporting businesses in diversifying their workforce.
An innovative & dynamic employment service provider, we hold a strong track record of working with people with disabilities and achieving employment outcomes.
We are the highest rated National DES provider in Australia, now for 6 months running, with 51% of our sites receiving a 5 star rating.
Perks and Culture
- Uncapped incentive structure
- Bi-annual salary reviews
- Job security – as a business we are seeing more success now than ever before!
- 4 extra “You Days” per year
- National footprint with 96 locations
- Remote admin support designed to allow time to focus on your clients
- Phone, Laptop, and cloud-based platform
- Annual compensation toward your professional development
- Quarterly & annual recognition awards & vouchers
- Fun and dynamic work environment – team building activities & celebratory events
About The Role
As a Team Leader your responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
- Build and lead a high performing team through mentoring, coaching and assisting the Regional Manager with development and training activities.
- To lead, organise and assist other Job Coaches with PPS activities and liasing with the claims team.
- Undertake account management activities with external stakeholders such as Centrelink
- Undertake reverse marketing and cold calling activities to secure employment vacancies
- Effectively manager your own caseload ensuring the development and maintenance of tailored employment pathway plans
- Provide job seekers with the tools and confidence to re-enter the workforce.
- Manage employer vacancies including; vacancy assessment, advertising, screening & vetting, referring & representing suitable candidates.
- Stakeholder education on employment barriers and community stigmas
- Post placement support of job seekers and employers
- A drive for achieving results and meeting targets
- Proven experience in Employment Services OR a strong background in blue collar recruitment, sales or business development
- Strong network of local businesses, training and community organisations
- Flexible and adaptable
- The ability to work autonomously and supported by team that is outcome focused
- Resilient, self-motivated and an ability to influence
- Valid driver’s license
Click “Apply” and submit your resume.
For more information please call Cory on 0436 480 756
We will require the successful applicant to complete a Police Check prior to employment.
AimBig Employment is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.