At AimBig Employment, people are at the centre of our business.
An innovative & dynamic employment service provider, we hold a strong track record of working with people with disabilities and achieving employment outcomes.
We are the highest rated National DES provider in Australia, now for 6 months running, with 51% of our sites receiving a 5 star rating. It’s our core business and what we do best.
Perks and Culture
- Bi-annual salary reviews
- Uncapped bonus on top of base salary
- Remote admin support designed to allow time to focus on your clients
- Phone, laptop, and cloud-based platform
- Salary sacrifice & novated leases
- Annual compensation toward your professional development
- 4 extra paid “You Days” annually
- Tailored succession planning based on your individual goals
- Winner of Australian Growth Company’s Company to Watch Award 2020
- Most Innovative Company as part of Arriba Group, AFR Boss Magazine
- National footprint with 96 locations
- Quarterly & annual recognition awards & vouchers
- Fun and dynamic work environment – team building activities & celebratory events
About The Role
As a Senior Job Coach your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the team to drive performance outcomes
- Reverse market and cold call employers to secure employment vacancies
- Proactively build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain tailored employment pathway plans
- Provide job seekers with the tools and confidence to re-enter the workforce through coaching and tailored support services
- Manage employer vacancies including; vacancy assessment, advertising, screening & vetting, referring & representing suitable candidates.
- Stakeholder education on employment barriers and community stigmas
- Post placement support of job seekers and employers
- Experience in Employment Services is essential
- Thrives on working toward KPIs and meeting targets
- Strong network of local businesses, training and community organisations
- Flexible and adaptable
- The ability to work autonomously and supported by team that is outcome focused
- Resilient, self-motivated and an ability to influence
- Valid driver’s license
To submit your resume, click “Apply”.
For more information please call Eirini on 0428 062 431
We will require the successful applicant to complete a Police Check prior to employment.
AimBig Employment is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.