At AimBig, we believe in creating the future together. Our mission is to empower people with disability to access fulfilling employment that fosters participation and growth in diverse workplaces.
As the highest DES Star Rated National provider in Australia, with 51% of our sites receiving a 5-star rating – our success in placing job seekers in sustainable employment is unparalleled. Inspired by a team of innovative thought leaders, a connected, supportive culture, and a thriving vision for growth – we’re on a mission to innovate the disability employment sector.
Our extensive experience and passion for people is reflected in our demonstrated track record of achieving employment outcomes.
Voted as the Company to Watch Award (2020 The Australian Growth Company Awards), and most recently the 2021 Best Places to Work Award (AFR BOSS) innovation is in our DNA and we know we have so much more to achieve when it comes to making meaningful differences in the lives of people with disability.
About the Role
We’re on the hunt for an experienced manager with DES experience to join us as a Regional Manager. In this role, you will have responsibility for shaping the future for people with disability through your solid technical understanding of the DES environment and exceptional leadership skills to build and lead high performing teams that achieve goals. You will interact with people across all stages of the employment placement journey and work closely within the team to deliver excellence in employment outcomes.
To be successful, you’ll have developed a strong business development background that will allow you to seamlessly work with businesses and community groups to grow participation levels and vacancy referrals. On the back of these core skills, the roles accountabilities include:
- Managing and overseeing the day to day operations of a variety of ESA areas.
- Personally undertake BDM activities to build networks, generate vacancies drive caseload growth and establish employer partnerships.
- Ensure operational compliance across portfolio against DES Agreements and Department Social Services frameworks
- Review and implement changes necessary to drive KPI and business performance targets, including financial management.
- Complete a variety of end to end practices and processes aligned with people management.
- Build a high performing work culture through staff development, open communication and strategic alignments.
- Ensure all company policies, processes and systems are utilised and adhered to their fullest.
- provide daily operational support where required to meet staff shortages and critical timelines
To be successful in this role, its expected that you’ll have:
- A solid understanding of DES contractual obligations and compliance requirements
- Strong business development experience and solid industry network
- Proven success within a similar role with a DES or NDIS environment
- Proven success in establishing, leading, developing and coaching a high performing team
- High level analytical and communication skills to allow you to effectively assess and interpret business operations
- Strong change management and risk management experience
- The flexibility for regular interstate travel as required
- Highly passionate and results orientated who thrives on a challenge
- a valid drivers licence
Benefits of working with us:
We value our people, and as such, if successful, you’ll have access to a:
- Competitive salary + super, with option for uncapped bonus and biannual salary reviews.
- Job security
- 4 additional “You Days” per year – need to explain what these are, are they paid? If so, recommend, in addition to annual leave…
- Access to our Employee Benefits platform
- Flexibility options including working hours and hybrid remote/office work model
- Phone, Laptop, and cloud-based platform, along with all the remote admin support designed to allow time to focus on your clients
- Professional development education allowances
- National footprint with 96 locations
- Growing within a connected, supportive workplace that values people first
Click “Apply” and submit your resume.
For a confidential chat or more information please call Cory on 0436 480 756
We put people first. Let’s create the future together.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We are happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs.