We are seeking a passionate go-getter whose track record in sales leadership and strategic thinking helps to achieve outstanding results and whose leadership abilities create harmonious team cultures.
If you’re up for a new, exciting challenge with an innovative, award-winning health and rehabilitation company that has multiple runs on the board, we want you in our stable. We’re highly experienced in Disability Employment Services but taking our business to new levels with lofty goals in mind. We’re applying our unique recipe of innovation and agility to create better outcomes for people with disabilities across Australia.
Together we can achieve greatness and change lives! People are at the centre of our business and we know we can make a difference through thinking outside of the square, being prepared to take strategic risks, and working with dedication for our cause.
A career with AimBig Employment offers a rewarding, collaborative and supportive work environment with access to the latest technology and a genuine work-life balance. The right fit for us is a committed and motivated leader to drive our success in the Newcastle/Central Coast region. This includes accountability for daily operations, regional budgets, management and support of all staff and teams, external relationships and making positive changes to enable better lives.
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Flexible working hours
- A culture of inclusiveness and quality in an outcome-based system
- Professional development and ongoing learning opportunities
- Supportive and dynamic management and strong team culture
- Access to a pool of company cars.
- Leadership and management experience including staff supervision and performance management, financial budgeting and management skills to meet KPIs
- Well-developed planning, consultation and negotiation skills and a demonstrated capacity to communicate policy, procedure and service direction
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Resilient demeanor with a positive outlook
- Customer-focused approach to help your team to source sustainable employment and effective post-placement support
To find out more and/or express your interest please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click ‘apply’.
AimBig Employment is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.