A Little About Us
At AimBig Employment, people are at the centre of our business.
An innovative & dynamic employment service provider, we hold a strong track record of working with people with disabilities and achieving employment outcomes.
We were the highest rated National DES provider in Australia, now for 6 months running, with 51% of our sites receiving a 5 star rating. It’s our core business and what we do best.
We are seeking a passionate go-getter whose track record in disability services demonstrates strategic thinking and outstanding results, and whose leadership abilities create harmonious team cultures.
As an Regional Manager, you will be accountable for daily operations, budgets, management and support of all staff and teams and external relationships across Western Australia, Northern Territory and South Australia.
You will report directly to the General Manager and your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee operations for multiple sites – day to day management of staff (Job Coaches)
- Lead, engage and mentor Job Coaches to drive performance outcomes
- Provide constructive guidance to Team Leaders who will report directly to you
- Evaluate Job Coach performance and develop plans where required
- Assess existing business plans to ensure optimal use of resources
- Maintain competitive market awareness and react accordingly
- Assist in interviewing and training new staff
- Travel between ESA’s in WA, NT & SA
What We Offer
- Competitive salary – above award rates
- Tools of the trade – latest technology
- 4 employer paid “You Days” per year
- Access to flexible pay options
- Annual professional development compensation
- Dynamic, energetic, progressive and inclusive work environment
- Access to company pool cars
- Supportive and experienced management
- Experience as a Site Manager, Business Manager, Regional Manager etc within Disability Employment Services
- Leadership and management experience including staff supervision and performance management, financial budgeting and management skills to meet KPIs
- Well-developed planning, consultation and negotiation skills and a demonstrated capacity to communicate policy, procedure and service direction
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Resilient demeanour with a positive outlook
- Customer-focused approach to help your team to source sustainable employment and effective post-placement support
- Overseeing disability services in accordance with code of practice and relevant standards.
To apply please click below or email your resume to [email protected].
For more information, call Eirini on 0428 062 431
AimBig Employment is committed to the principles of Equal Employment OpportunityApply Now