A Little About Us
We just won the Company to Watch Award in the 2020 The Australian Growth Company Awards!
AimBig Employment is a national Disability Employment Services provider dedicated to providing innovative pathways to employment for our jobseekers, while supporting businesses in diversifying their workforce.
An innovative & dynamic employment service provider, we hold a strong track record of working with people with disabilities and achieving employment outcomes.
We are the highest rated National DES provider in Australia, now for 6 months running, with 51% of our sites receiving a 5 star rating.
- Support participants through over the phone servicing
- Drive compliance
- Ensure BSC requirements are being met
- Site scheduling – Diary management, appointment bookings etc.
- General support to clients
- Process referrals
- System administration and management
Perks and Culture
- National footprint with 96 locations
- Tools of the trade – phone, laptop, and cloud based platform for flexible working
- Professional development allowance
- 4 extra “You Days” annually
- Quarterly & annual recognition awards & vouchers
- Annual flu shots
- Novates leases & flexible pay
- Fun and dynamic work environment – team building activities & celebratory events
- Experience in DES is highly regarded
- Ideally experience as an all rounder in Employment Services
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to set and consistently meet deadlines
- High level of customer service coupled with excellent all-round communication skills
- Planning, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to the needs of a changing environment
- Self-motivated and particularly ‘hands on’.
If you’re interested, click “Apply”.
For more information please call Sarah on 0427255403
We will require the successful applicant to complete a Police Check prior to employment.
AimBig Employment is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.