Reporting to the Head of Quality Assurance, the QA Consultant is responsible for a combination of undertaking file reviews and file audits and performing trend analysis.
The QA Consultant – will support Group, State and Area Managers as well as front line staff to ensure service delivery meets customer relationship outcomes, quality assurance, compliance with internal policies and procedures and service delivery outcomes.
In this position your responsibilities will not be limited to:
• Completing QA statistics
• Performing trend analysis
• Undertake audits of process compliance – e.g: How well report and case audits are being conducted + quality of file reviews.
• Undertake internal audit of sites – against contract/certification requirements
• Statistical data reporting
• QA experience preferred but not essential
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Occupational Rehabilitation, Disability Employment or an Allied Health field
• Proven experience of working with databases and systems, including inputting and extracting data.
• Intermediate Excel and Project Management/Case Management skills
• Ability to self-manage, prioritise and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
• Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, participants and external stakeholders.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
You will be driven, self-motivated with a high attention to detail and the confidence to train and coach Manages in Quality Assurance.
For more information please call Lumi on 0447 302 342Apply Now