At AimBig Employment, people are at the centre of our business.
An innovative & dynamic employment service provider, we hold a strong track record of working with people with disabilities and achieving employment outcomes.
We are the highest rated National DES provider in Australia, now for 6 months running, with 51% of our sites receiving a 5 star rating. It’s our core business and what we do best.
Perks and Culture
- Bi-annual salary reviews
- Remote admin support designed to allow time to focus on your clients
- Phone, laptop, and cloud-based platform
- Salary sacrifice & novated leases
- Annual compensation toward your professional development
- 4 extra paid “You Days” annually
- Tailored succession planning based on your individual goals
- Winner of Australian Growth Company’s Company to Watch Award 2020
- Most Innovative Company as part of Arriba Group, AFR Boss Magazine
- National footprint with 96 locations
- Quarterly & annual recognition awards & vouchers
- Fun and dynamic work environment – team building activities & celebratory events
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Engage with employers and participants to provide support and assistance
- Wage subsidy management
- Assist and educate employers on available wage subsidies
- Entering placements and creating wage subsidies
- Early intervention of any risks to employment and implement strategies to mitigate disengagement
- Manage a high volumes of calls maintaining minimum contact schedules for each jobseeker / employer
- Provide tailored and effective support ensuring participants are aware of the options available to them
- Collection of claim evidence ensuring claims are submitted in a timely manner in accordance with contract requirements
- Track placements and maintain meticulous records in all systems
- Assist in increasing a participant’s hours and or finding alternative employment where required
- Experience with Disability Employment Services / Jobactive
- Specialist in wage subsidies and wage subsidy management
- Exceptional communication skills with a proven ability to build strong customer relationships
- Enthusiastic and friendly with a positive attitude when delivering exceptional customer service
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Superior organisational and time management skills enabling you to meet deadlines and prioritise workload
- The ability to work autonomously and with our team
- Outcome and customer focused
- Resilient, self-motivated and an ability to influence
Submit your resume to [email protected] or click “Apply”.
For more information please contact Amy – [email protected]
We will require the successful applicant to complete a Police Check prior to employment.
AimBig Employment is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.