A little about us
At AimBig, people are at the centre of our business. We help them achieve their best outcomes through innovation, dedication and best practice.
A career with us offers a rewarding, collaborative and supportive work environment to fulfil your potential, have access to the latest technology to do your job smarter and have a real work-life balance.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Reverse marketing and cold calling employers to secure employment vacancies
- Represent a reputable company in the community, promoting the benefits of our tailored services.
- Identify and attend local networking opportunities to generate employment opportunities.
- Proactively build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain tailored employment pathway plans.
- Provide job seekers with the tools and confidence to re-enter the workforce.
- Manage employer vacancies including; vacancy assessment, advertising, screening & vetting, referring & representing suitable candidates.
- Stakeholder education on employment barriers and community stigmas.
- Post placement support of job seekers and employers.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Tools of the trade – latest technology
- Transparent bonus structure
- Professional development/ongoing learning opportunities
- Dynamic, energetic progressive and inclusive work environment
- Access to company pool cars
- Supportive and experienced management
- Service travel time limited to < 30 minutes
- low caseloads = tailored services & successful outcomes
- A drive for achieving results and meeting targets (short and long term).
- Experience in Sales, Outbound call centre roles or customer service related roles like hospitality, retail, customer service;
- Superior organisational and time management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to build rapport effectively;
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload;
- Flexible and adaptable;
- A commitment to and proven experience providing excellent customer service; and
- The ability to work autonomously and supported by team that is outcome focused
- Resilient, self-motivated and an ability to influence.
If you have a strong focus on performance, like to juggle multiple tasks, and are confident approaching businesses to discuss staffing solutions, then you could be part of our progressive and supportive team. We will provide you with the right training and tools to succeed as a Job Coach.
If you are empathetic, sincere and passionate about creating opportunities for people with disability, apply today to become part of one of Australia’s leading and award-winning health providers – together we can achieve greatness!
To find out more and/or express your interest please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click “apply”.
AimBig Employment is committed to the principles of Equal Employment OpportunityView Job Ad