National Services Manager
Senior leadership position responsible for the national operations and service delivery of Aimbig’s disability employment services
- Voted #2 best place to work by the Australian Financial Review 2021
- Benefits which promote wellbeing such as flexibility & 4 additional “You” days
- Senior Leadership position in an award winning innovative & dynamic organisation
At AimBig, we’re a disability employment services provider who’s bigger than employment. This means we support both people with disability to secure, maintain and thrive in meaningful work, and businesses of all sizes to recruit a valuable and diverse workforce.
Over the years, we’ve helped thousands of Australians improve their lives through genuine understanding and respect. Collaborative and inclusive, our personalised process helps tailor individual outcomes to complex needs by applying innovative thinking, evidence-based approaches, and best practice to match the right people with the right opportunities.
We are an industry leading dynamic employment service provider who have been rated the highest performing National DES provider in Australia for 6 months running, with 51% of our sites receiving a 5-star rating.
Aimbig forms part of a family of companies known collectively as the Arriba Group who were voted #2 best place to work 2021 by the Australian Financial Review.
We are seeking a committed and motivated leader to join our team and drive our success as a Disability Employment Services provider enhancing our Service Delivery nationally. This is a critical leadership position with a high level of responsibility and will oversee and manage all aspects of Employment Service Areas (ESAs).
To be successful you will demonstrate the ability to design, implement and improve performance, ensuring desired outcomes are achieved for our participants and organisational objectives are met. You will have experience developing successful community and other stakeholder relationships, and proven success nurturing high performance culture, motivating teams and improving staff engagement.
What we offer you:
- Generous remuneration package with bonus component
- Fully paid for monthly, quarterly, and annual events (inc. team building exercises, Christmas parties & loads more!)
- YouDays – 4 additional leave days per year to focus on health and wellbeing, family, friends or just ‘you’
- Latest technology (Phone and laptop) and web-connectivity / cloud platform for work flexibility
- Annual external professional development allowance/ monthly internal training
- Tailored learning and development frameworks for all levels
- Diverse, customer-led and energetic/fast-paced environment
- Flexible working arrangements and a focus on work/life balance
- Paid volunteer leave and ADF reservist leave
Essential skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Sciences, Social Welfare, Psychology, Community Services or other relevant qualification such as Business, Management, Human Resources Management
- Experience in a senior leadership position within the disability sector or employment services would be highly desirable
- Ability to design and implement service improvement strategies and methodologies
- Leadership and management experience including staff supervision and performance management and financial budgeting and management skills
- Well-developed planning, consultation and negotiation skills and a demonstrated capacity to communicate policy, procedure, and service direction
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Equal Employment Opportunity, Ethical Practice, Cultural Diversity Statement and Occupational Health and Safety.
If you would like to be considered for the position please click “apply” or submit your resume to [email protected]
We encourage you to visit our website and follow us on Social Media where you can find out more;
- Website: https://www.aimbigemployment.com.au/careers/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/aimbig/
If you would like to know more before applying please contact Chris Paul for a confidential discussion on
0438 781 879
Aimbig is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity