At AimBig, we believe in creating the future together. Our mission is to empower people with disability to access fulfilling employment that fosters participation and growth in diverse workplaces.
As the highest DES Star Rated National provider in Australia, with 51% of our sites receiving a 5-star rating – our success in placing job seekers in sustainable employment is unparalleled. Inspired by a team of innovative thought leaders, a connected, supportive culture, and a thriving vision for growth – we’re on a mission to innovate the disability employment sector.
Our extensive experience and passion for people is reflected in our demonstrated track record of achieving employment outcomes.
Voted as the Company to Watch Award (2020 The Australian Growth Company Awards) and most recently the 2021 Financial Review BOSS award for the 2nd best place to work in the Health sector , people are in our DNA and we know we have so much more to achieve when it comes to making meaningful differences in the lives of people with disability.
About the Role
As the National Performance Manager, you will have responsibility for reviewing, implementing and monitoring performance related strategies and frameworks to support business growth and objectives achievement.
Your strong business and financial analytical skills, report writing skills, and solid industry knowledge, will be instrumental in your successful delivery of the core areas of performance listed below:
- Design and develop the organisations Performance Monitoring Framework
- Review and analyse organisational performance
- Provide operational support to front line staff and managers
- Maintain quality control over revenue
- Work with Managers to develop and implement performance improvement strategies
- Develop and implement service delivery strategies
- Manage the centralised operational administration support team
- Design and develop organisational policies and procedures in conjunction with QA, and
- Undertake audits and reviews to ensure compliance with the contract
Benefits of working with us:
- 4 employer paid additional “You Days” per year, on top of your annual leave entitlements
- Flexibility options – working hours and hybrid remote/office work model
- Access to our employee benefits platform – GRACIAS
- Professional development education allowances
- National footprint with 96 locations
- Growing within a connected, supportive workplace that values people first
To be success in this role, you’ll be:
- A passionate and driven individual, who thrives in a high-performance culture
- A strategic thinker and results oriented individual
- High level knowledge of Employment Services Contractual Framework
- High level knowledge of Risk Management Frameworks and corrective and preventative actions
- Strong business analysis, financial analyst and project management skills,
- Proven experience leading a small team
- A resilient and driven self-starter
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Be flexible and dynamic, and a team player
Click “Apply” and submit your resume.
For a confidential chat or more information please call Cory on 0436 480 756
We put people first. Let’s create the future together.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We are happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs.