A little about us
AimBig Employment is a private national Disability Employment Services provider dedicated to providing innovative pathways to employment for our jobseekers while supporting businesses in diversifying their workforce.
As the National Central Compliance Team Leader your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure government standards and contractual compliance at the organisational level are aligned with the Department of Social Services Agreement
- Develop and monitor organisational performance against the Quality Indicators in Government Contracts
- Drive the performance of your team to ensure successful long term employment outcomes for our clients
- Manage the delivery and quality of the Central Compliance team to ensure the success and high performance
- Prepare the organisation for internal and external audits, as well as reporting outcomes via executive summaries;
- Handle and resolve inbound compliance queries, escalation queries, and helpdesk questions
Perks and Culture
- National footprint with 96 locations
- Tools of the trade – latest technology
- Professional development/ongoing learning opportunities
- Comprehensive on-boarding / induction
- Quarterly & annual recognition awards & vouchers
- Annual flu shots
- Novates leases & flexible pay
- Fun and dynamic work environment – team building activities & celebratory events
- A background in Disability Employment Services or Job Active is essential
- Experience managing diverse teams
- Ability to drive performance with a strong focus on compliance
- Superior organisational and time management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to build rapport effectively;
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload;
- Flexible, adaptable, and collaborative
- A commitment to and proven experience providing excellent customer service
- Resilient, self-motivated and an ability to influence.
We will require the successful applicant to complete a Police Check prior to employment.
AimBig Employment is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.