At AimBig, we believe in creating the future together. Our mission is to empower people with disability to access fulfilling employment that fosters participation and growth in diverse workplaces.
As the highest DES Star Rated National provider in Australia, with 51% of our sites receiving a 5-star rating – our success in placing job seekers in sustainable employment is unparalleled. Inspired by a team of innovative thought leaders, a connected, supportive culture, and a thriving vision for growth – we’re on a mission to innovate the disability employment sector.
Our extensive experience and passion for people is reflected in our demonstrated track record of achieving outstanding employment outcomes.
Voted as the Company to Watch Award (2020 The Australian Growth Company Awards), and most recently the 2nd best place to work within the health industry (Australian Financial Review BOSS 2021), innovation is in our DNA and we know we have so much more to achieve when it comes to making meaningful differences in the lives of people with disability.
About the Role
As a Job Coach, you will have responsibility for shaping the future for people with disability. You will interact with people across all stages of the employment placement journey and work closely within the team to deliver excellence in employment outcomes, through:
- Leading the design and execution of tailored employment pathway plans.
- Support job seekers to develop the confidence and build their skills to re-enter the workforce.
- Helping employers to find the right person for the job, through reverse marketing and cold calling.
- Using your strong interpersonal skills to proactively build and nurture strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Provide important education on employment barriers and community stigmas to all stakeholders.
- Proactively manage employer vacancies including vacancy assessment, advertising, screening & vetting, referring & representing suitable candidates
- Post placement support of job seekers and employers
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive salary on offer up to $75k + super, with option for uncapped bonus and biannual salary reviews.
- Job security
- 4 additional “You Days” per year – need to explain what these are, are they paid? If so, recommend, in addition to annual leave…
- Flexibility options including working hours and hybrid remote/office work model
- Phone, Laptop, and cloud-based platform, along with all the remote admin support designed to allow time to focus on your clients
- Professional development education allowances
- National footprint with 96 locations
- Growing within a connected, supportive workplace that values people first
- You are a passionate and driven individual, who thrives in a high-performance culture
- Strategic thinker and results oriented
- Experienced in Employment Services, OR sales/recruitment/business development background
- Strong network of local businesses, training and community organisations
- A resilient and driven self-starter
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Flexible and dynamic
- A team player
- Valid driver’s license
Click “Apply” and submit your resume.
For a confidential chat or more information please call Sarah on 0427255403
We put people first. Let’s create the future together.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We are happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs.