2021 AFR Boss #2 Best Places to Work in Health.
AimBig Employment is a national Disability Employment Services provider dedicated to providing innovative pathways to employment for our jobseekers, while supporting businesses in diversifying their workforce.
An innovative & dynamic employment service provider, we hold a strong track record of working with people with disabilities and achieving employment outcomes.
We are the highest rated National DES provider in Australia, now for 6 months running, with 51% of our sites receiving a 5 star rating.
Perks and Culture
- Uncapped incentive structure
- Bi-annual salary reviews
- Job security – as a business we are seeing more success now than ever before!
- 4 extra “You Days” per year
- National footprint with 96 locations
- Remote admin support designed to allow time to focus on your clients
- Phone, Laptop, and cloud-based platform
- Annual compensation toward your professional development
- Quarterly & annual recognition awards & vouchers
- Fun and dynamic work environment – team building activities & celebratory events
About The Role
As a Job Coach your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Reverse marketing and cold calling employers to secure employment vacancies
- Proactively build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain tailored employment pathway plans
- Provide job seekers with the tools and confidence to re-enter the workforce.
- Manage employer vacancies including; vacancy assessment, advertising, screening & vetting, referring & representing suitable candidates.
- Stakeholder education on employment barriers and community stigmas
- Post placement support of job seekers and employers
- A drive for achieving results and meeting targets
- Experience in Employment Services OR a strong sales/recruitment/business development background
- Strong network of local businesses, training and community organisations
- Flexible and adaptable
- The ability to work autonomously and supported by team that is outcome focused
- Resilient, self-motivated and an ability to influence
- Valid driver’s license
Click “Apply” and submit your resume.
For more information please call Sarah on 0427255403
We will require the successful applicant to complete a Police Check prior to employment.
AimBig Employment is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.