You will be responsible for account management, business development and maintaining your own caseload.
We are seeking a passionate go-getter whose track record in employment services demonstrates strategic thinking and outstanding results.
This would suit a well experienced Recruitment Consultant looking to utilize their skills in a role with substance and meaning behind it.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Tools of the trade – latest technology
- Transparent bonus structure
- Access to flexible pay options
- Annual professional development allowance
- Dynamic, energetic, progressive and inclusive work environment
- Access to company pool cars
- Supportive and experienced management
- Experience as a Recruitment Consultant – ideally within trades and labour
- A strong network of employers, training and community organisations
- Proven reverse marketing and business development skills
- Resilient, self-motivated and an ability to influence
- Flexibility to meet and manage challenges based on Program outcome milestones
Submit your resume to [email protected] or click “Apply”.
For more information please call Eirini Voudoukis on 0428 062 431
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, there may be a slight delay in contacting shortlisted candidates.
We will require the successful applicant to complete a Police Check prior to employment.
AimBig Employment is committed to the principles of Equal Employment OpportunityView Job Ad