We just got voted the Company to Watch Award in the 2020 The Australian Growth Company Awards.
AimBig Employment is a national Disability Employment Services provider dedicated to providing innovative pathways to employment for our jobseekers, while supporting businesses in diversifying their workforce.
An innovative & dynamic employment service provider, we hold a strong track record of working with people with disabilities and achieving employment outcomes.
We are the highest rated National DES provider in Australia, now for 6 months running, with 51% of our sites receiving a 5 star rating.
Perks and Culture
- Uncapped incentive structure
- Bi-annual salary reviews
- Job security – as a business we are seeing more success now than ever before!
- 4 extra “You Days” per year
- National footprint with 96 locations
- Remote admin support designed to allow time to focus on your clients
- Phone, Laptop, and cloud-based platform
- Annual compensation toward your professional development
- Quarterly & annual recognition awards & vouchers
- Fun and dynamic work environment – team building activities & celebratory events
About The Role
This position is starting from ground zero to lead the start up of our site in South Brisbane (Inala, Woolloongabba, Fortitude Valley). The successful candidate can be based at an established office in the south area while you work toward this.
As a Job Coach your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Reverse marketing and cold calling employers to secure employment vacancies
- Proactively build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain tailored employment pathway plans
- Provide job seekers with the tools and confidence to re-enter the workforce.
- Manage employer vacancies including; vacancy assessment, advertising, screening & vetting, referring & representing suitable candidates.
- Stakeholder education on employment barriers and community stigmas
- Post placement support of job seekers and employers
- A drive for achieving results and meeting targets
- Experience in Employment Services is essential as you will be building a site from the ground up
- Strong network of local businesses, training and community organisations
- Flexible and adaptable
- The ability to work autonomously and supported by team that is outcome focused
- Resilient, self-motivated and an ability to influence
- Valid driver’s license
Click “Apply” and submit your resume.
For more information please call Eirini on 0428 062 431
We will require the successful applicant to complete a Police Check prior to employment.
AimBig Employment is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.