Perks and Culture
- National footprint with 96 locations
- Remote admin support designed to allow time to focus on our clients
- Phone, Laptop, and cloud-based platform
- Professional development / ongoing learning opportunities
- Comprehensive on-boarding / induction
- Quarterly & annual recognition awards & vouchers
- Annual flu shots
- Fun and dynamic work environment – team building activities & celebratory events
AimBig Employment is a national Disability Employment Services provider dedicated to providing innovative pathways to employment for our jobseekers while supporting businesses in diversifying their workforce.
About the role
As a Job Coach your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Reverse marketing and cold calling employers to secure employment vacancies
- Proactively build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain tailored employment pathway plans
- Provide job seekers with the tools and confidence to re-enter the workforce.
- Manage employer vacancies including; vacancy assessment, advertising, screening & vetting, referring & representing suitable candidates.
- Stakeholder education on employment barriers and community stigmas
- Post placement support of job seekers and employers
- A drive for achieving results and meeting targets (short and long term).
- Experience in Employment Services, sales, or customer service related roles like real estate, banking, outbound call centre etc.
- Superior organisational and time management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to build rapport effectively;
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload;
- Flexible and adaptable;
- The ability to work autonomously and supported by team that is outcome focused
- Resilient, self-motivated and an ability to influence.
Submit your resume to email@example.com or click “Apply”.
We will require the successful applicant to complete a Police Check prior to employment.
AimBig Employment is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.