A little about us
At AimBig Employment, people are at the centre of our business.
We are an innovative, dynamic employment service provider with a strong track record working with people with a disability and achieving employment outcomes.
We are the highest rated National DES provider in Australia with 51% of our sites receiving a 5 star rating! It’s our core business and what we do best.
Reporting to the Area Manager, the Team Leader/Assistant Area Manager is responsible for mentoring and engaging the Job Coaches to drive positive outcomes, Account Management, Business Development Activity, being 2IC to the Area Manager as well as maintaining a reduced caseload of their own.
We are seeking a passionate go-getter whose track record in disability services demonstrates strategic thinking and outstanding results, and whose leadership abilities create harmonious team cultures.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Tools of the trade – latest technology
- Transparent bonus structure
- 4 employer paid “You Days” per year
- Access to flexible pay options
- Professional development/ongoing learning opportunities
- Dynamic, energetic, progressive and inclusive work environment
- Access to company pool cars
- Supportive and experienced management
- Service travel time limited to < 30 minutes
- Reduced caseload = tailored services & successful outcomes
- Experienced managing diverse teams
- Proven track record in getting placement outcomes
- A drive for achieving results and meeting targets (short and long term).
- Proven reverse marketing and sales and/or business development skills.
- Ability to engage and maintain employer relationships and networks across a broad range of industries and role levels.
- Resilient, self-motivated and an ability to influence.
- Proven ability to build rapport and maintain effective relationships with employers, staff, relevant agencies and community groups.
- Flexibility to meet and manage challenges based on Program outcome milestones.
- Highly developed people skills and confidence to canvas and market Program participants.
Submit your resume to [email protected] or click “Apply”.
For more information please call Eirini Voudoukis on 0428 062 431
We will require the successful applicant to complete a Police Check prior to employment.
AimBig Employment is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.Apply Now