A little about us
At AimBig, people are at the centre of our business. We help them achieve their best outcomes through innovation, dedication and best practice.
What we offer
- Quarterly recognition awards & vouchers
- Annual flu shots
- Fortnightly pay
- Treat Thursdays – enjoy a delicious breakfast
- Competitive salary
- Tools of the trade – latest technology
- Annual external professional development allowance/ monthly internal training
- Dynamic, energetic progressive and inclusive work environment
- Supportive and experienced management
As the Central Compliance Consultant you will be our business representative and our first point of call to our participants providing them advice, support and guidance.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting phone contact appointments ensuring contractual requirements are met and all administration duties are completed
- Ensuring all government standards are adhered to and all relevant documentation is saved to our system
- Working closely with Job Coaches to support them to place their jobseekers into employment
- Assessing jobseekers over the phone and identifying their ability and motivation to work
- Referring jobseekers to appropriate vacancies and educating them in the most effective job search techniques
- Identifying barriers and referring jobseekers to appropriate services
- Booking, rescheduling and marking attendance of appointments in our systems
To be successful, you will need to be highly motivated, target orientated, ability to manage several tasks at once, love a challenge and enjoy working in a dynamic, fun, fast paced environment.
- Operational role experience in a governance / risk / compliance environment.
- Disability Employment Services experience or similar
- Exceptional communication skills with a proven ability to build strong customer relationships
- Enthusiastic and friendly with a positive attitude
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Superior organisational and time management skills enabling you to meet deadlines and prioritise workload
- The ability to work autonomously and with our team
- Outcome and customer focused
- Resilient, self-motivated and an ability to influence
If you are passionate about providing superior compliance and high service standards, apply today to become part of one of Australia’s leading and award-winning disability employment services provider – together we can achieve greatness!
To find out more and/or express your interest please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click “apply”.
AimBig Employment is committed to the principles of Equal Employment OpportunityView Job Ad