A little about us
AimBig Employment is a private national Disability Employment Services provider dedicated to providing innovative pathways to employment for our jobseekers while supporting businesses in diversifying their workforce.
As a Claims and Compliance Consultant your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Processing all outcomes in a timely manner and adhering to all contractual requirements, reviewing and analysing all claims to ensure the best outcome is selected.
- Tracking of all claims and wage subsidies ensuring claims are submitted in a timely manner and followed up.
- Identifying areas of risk, implementing strategies and relaying relevant information to management.
- Management of wage subsidies ensuring they are compliant and there is no financial risk to the business
- Using government and third-party systems to store and document all information and required evidence.
- Providing comprehensive reports to management including outstanding revenue, forecasting and other reports that are required or requested management.
Perks and Culture
- National footprint with 96 locations
- Tools of the trade – latest technology
- Professional development/ongoing learning opportunities
- Comprehensive on-boarding / induction
- Quarterly & annual recognition awards & vouchers
- Annual flu shots
- Novates leases & flexible pay
- Fun and dynamic work environment – team building activities & celebratory events
- Word square office location
- Disability Employment Services / Jobactive experience is essential
- Exceptional communication skills with a proven ability to build positive relationships among a diverse range of stakeholders
- Enthusiastic, friendly with a proactive positive attitude delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Ability to innovatively solve problems and address difficulties
- Previous experience working in a call centre or compliance based environment will be highly regarded.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload;
- Flexible and adaptable;
We will require the successful applicant to complete a Police Check prior to employment.
AimBig Employment is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.