A Little About Us
AimBig Employment is a national Disability Employment Services provider dedicated to providing innovative pathways to employment for our jobseekers, while supporting businesses in diversifying their workforce.
An innovative & dynamic employment service provider, we hold a strong track record of working with people with disabilities and achieving employment outcomes.
We are the highest rated National DES provider in Australia, now for 6 months running, with 51% of our sites receiving a 5 star rating. It’s our core business and what we do best.
As a Claims and Compliance Consultant your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Based at our Upper Mount Gravatt site in QLD
- Adhere to all contractual requirements, reviewing and analysing all claims to ensure the best outcome is selected
- Track claims and wage subsidies, ensuring claims are submitted in a timely manner and followed up on
- Identify areas of risk, implement strategies and relay relevant information to management
- Management of wage subsidies ensure they are compliant
- Use government and third-party systems to store and document all information and required evidence
- Provide comprehensive reports to management including outstanding revenue, forecasting and other reports that are required or requested management
Perks and Culture
- Bi-annual salary reviews
- Phone, laptop, and cloud-based platform
- Salary sacrifice & novated leases
- Annual compensation toward your professional development
- Tailored succession planning based on your individual goals
- National footprint with 96 locations
- Quarterly & annual recognition awards & vouchers
- Fun and dynamic work environment – team building activities & celebratory events
- Disability Employment Services / Jobactive experience is ESSENTIAL, with a particular focus on claims
- Exceptional communication skills with a proven ability to build positive relationships among a diverse range of stakeholders
- Enthusiastic, friendly with a proactive positive attitude delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Ability to innovatively solve problems and address difficulties
- Previous experience working in a call centre or compliance based environment will be highly regarded.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload;
- Flexible and adaptable;
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume after clicking Apply.
For more information, call Sarah on 0427 255 403.
We will require the successful applicant to complete a Police Check prior to employment.
AimBig Employment is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.