A little about us
At AimBig, people are at the centre of our business. We help them achieve their best outcomes through innovation, dedication and best practice. A career with us offers a rewarding, collaborative and supportive work environment to fulfil your potential, have access to the latest technology to do your job smarter and have a real work-life balance.
What we offer
- Quarterly recognition awards & vouchers
- Annual flu shots
- Fortnightly pay
- Competitive salary
- Tools of the trade – latest technology
- Annual external professional development allowance/ monthly internal training
- Dynamic, energetic progressive and inclusive work environment
- Supportive and experienced management
As the Central Compliance Consultant you will work to achieve sustainable outcomes through provision of superior support services with candidates and AimBig staff.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting high volumes of phone contact appointments and ensuring contractual requirements are met and all administration duties are completed
- Ensuring all government standards are adhered to and all relevant documentation is saved to our system
- Working closely with Job Coaches to support them to place their jobseekers into employment
- Assessing jobseekers over the phone and identifying their ability and motivation to work
- Referring jobseekers to appropriate vacancies and educating them in the most effective job search techniques
- Identifying barriers and referring jobseekers to appropriate services
- Booking, rescheduling and marking attendance of appointments in the government system
To be successful, you will need to be highly motivated, target orientated, ability to manage several tasks at once, love a challenge and enjoy working in a dynamic, fun, fast paced environment.
- Disability Employment Services experience or similar
- Exceptional communication skills with a proven ability to build strong customer relationships
- Enthusiastic and friendly with a positive attitude
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Superior organisational and time management skills enabling you to meet deadlines and prioritise workload
- The ability to work autonomously and with our team
- Outcome and customer focused
- Resilient, self-motivated and an ability to influence
If you are passionate about supporting people with disability, apply today to become part of one of Australia’s leading and award-winning disability employment services provider – together we can achieve greatness!
To find out more and/or express your interest please submit your resume to [email protected] or click “apply”.
AimBig Employment is committed to the principles of Equal Employment OpportunityApply Now