AFR Boss #2 Best Places to Work
AimBig Employment is a national Disability Employment Services provider dedicated to providing innovative pathways to employment for our jobseekers, while supporting businesses in diversifying their workforce.
An innovative & dynamic employment service provider, we hold a strong track record of working with people with disabilities and achieving employment outcomes.
We are the highest rated National DES provider in Australia, join this young and fresh provider making waves in the industry!
Perks and Culture
- Uncapped incentive structure
- Bi-annual salary reviews
- Annual compensation toward your professional development
- 4 extra “You Days” per year
- Job security – as a business we are seeing more success now than ever before!
- Young, dynamic organization that prides themselves on doing things
- Phone, Laptop, and cloud-based platform
- Quarterly & annual recognition awards & vouchers
- Winner of Most Innovative Company as part of Arriba Group for the AFR Boss Magazine
- Winner of Company to Watch Award 2020 – Australian Growth Company
- AFR Boss #2 Best Places to Work
Due to rapid growth within our business, AimBig Employment is seeking a proven business development manager to join our team, to:
- Source new business opportunities
- Identify and attend local/remote networking opportunities
- Proactively build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Attending face to face, phone and workplace client meetings
- Generate vacancies with employers
- Proven sales experience within a B2B and /or B2C environment
- Face to face sales experience highly desirable
- Account management experience
- Experience in Employment Services is highly desirable
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- The ability to cold canvass when required
- Flexibility with travel
- Valid drivers license
To express your interest please submit your resume and click “Apply”.
For more information, please call Eirini on 0428 062 431
AimBig Employment is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a police clearance prior to commencing.