Are you a proven sales performer currently working in Disability or the NDIS sector?
This role is ideal for someone looking to transition to a relatable industry and use their current skill set to achieve high results.
A major part of your role will be to promote free training/employment programs to NDIS stakeholders/participants.
Due to rapid growth within our business, AimBig Employment is seeking a proven business development manager to join our team, to:
- Source new business opportunities
- Identify and attend local/remote networking opportunities
- Proactively build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Attending face to face, phone and workplace client meetings
- Attending career expos
As an experience sales performer, you’ll be expected to have:
- Proven sales experience within a Disability or NDIS sector – highly regarded
- Proven sales experience within a B2B and /or B2C environment
- Solid Face to face sales experience highly desirable
- Proven Account management experience
- proven record of sales success
- Strong proven network of contacts
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with presenting to groups
- The ability to cold canvass when required
- Flexibility with travel
At AimBig, people are at the centre of our business. We help them achieve their best outcomes through innovation, dedication and best practice. As an AimBig employee, you’ll have access to:
- Bi-annual salary reviews
- Access to our employee benefits platform
- Phone, laptop, and cloud-based platform
- Salary sacrifice & novated lease options
- Annual professional development allotment
- Tailored succession planning based on your individual goals
- National footprint with 96 locations
- Quarterly & annual recognition awards & vouchers
- Fun and dynamic work environment – team building activities & celebratory events
- Access to company pool cars
To express your interest please submit your resume and click “Apply”.
For more information, please call Cory on 0436 480 756
AimBig Employment is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a police clearance prior to commencing.