Are you a proven sales performer currently working in the NDIS sector?
This role is ideal for someone looking to transition to a relatable industry and use their current skill set to achieve high results.
A major part of your role will be to promote free training/employment programs to NDIS stakeholders/participants.
At AimBig, people are at the centre of our business. We help them achieve their best outcomes through innovation, dedication and best practice.
A career with us offers a rewarding, collaborative and supportive work environment to fulfill your potential, have access to the latest technology to do your job smarter and have a real work-life balance.
Due to rapid growth within our business, AimBig Employment is seeking a proven business development manager to join our team
- Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Sourcing new business opportunities
- Identify and attend local networking opportunities to generate new business opportunities
- Proactively build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Attending face to face, phone and workplace client meetings
- Attending career expos
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Tools of the trade – latest technology
- Transparent bonus structure
- Professional development/ongoing learning opportunities
- Dynamic, energetic, progressive and inclusive work environment
- Access to company pool cars
- Supportive and experienced management
- Proven sales experience within a B2B and /or B2C environment
- Face to face sales experience highly desirable
- Account management experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with presenting to groups
- The ability to cold canvass when required
- Flexibility with travel and hours
To find out more and/or express your interest please submit your resume to email@example.com click “Apply”.
AimBig Employment is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.