A little about us
AimBig Employment is a national Disability Employment Services provider dedicated to providing innovative pathways to employment for our jobseekers while supporting businesses in diversifying their workforce.
Are you are an enthusiastic and target driven sales professional looking for a new challenge? Join us today and become a key player in AimBig’s success!
Your role will be to identify and develop new business whilst growing and retaining existing relationships. Superior communication skills are vital for online and telephone conversations with your clients and customers.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead generation through cold/warm calling
- Sourcing new business opportunities
- Job matching and reverse marketing of jobseekers
- Proactively build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Attending face to face, phone, and workplace client meetings
Perks and Culture
- Comprehensive on-boarding / induction
- Lucrative base + incentive plan
- Tools of the trade – latest technology and cloud based platform to work on the go
- Access to company pool cars
- Professional development and ongoing learning opportunities
- Fun and dynamic work environment – team building activities, Melbourne Cup Day, Christmas parties & loads more!
- Supportive and experienced management
- Working in a sales environment excites you
- Experience in a KPI driven environment
- You are a highly sales oriented person
- You can work in a busy environment
- You can communicate well with your team mates and customers
- You can work well as a part of a team
- You pay attention to detail
- You find challenges intriguing
- You are self-motivated, ambitious and hold a positive attitude
- You are very keen to learn new things and have an open mind to receive complete training
- You have been in search of a great environment where you can expand your career
- You consider yourself a hard working person
To find out more and/or express your interest please submit your resume to email@example.com or click “Apply”.
AimBig Employment and Rehab Management is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.View Job Ad