We just won the Company to Watch Award in the 2020 The Australian Growth Company Awards!
AimBig Employment is a national Disability Employment Services provider dedicated to providing innovative pathways to employment for our jobseekers, while supporting businesses in diversifying their workforce.
An innovative & dynamic employment service provider, we hold a strong track record of working with people with disabilities and achieving employment outcomes.
We are the highest rated National DES provider in Australia, now for 6 months running, with 51% of our sites receiving a 5 star rating.
You will report directly to the Regional Manager and your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee operations for multiple sites – day to day management of staff (Job Coaches)
- Lead, engage and mentor Job Coaches to drive performance outcomes
- Provide constructive guidance to Team Leaders who will report directly to you
- Assist with caseload management
- Business development and employer networking/engagement
- Assess existing business plans to ensure optimal use of resources
- Maintain competitive market awareness and react accordingly
- Assist in interviewing and training new staff
Perks and Culture
- National footprint with 96 locations
- Bi-annual salary reviews
- Bonus structure
- Phone, Laptop, and cloud-based platform
- Annual compensation toward your professional development
- 4 extra paid You Days per year
- Quarterly & annual recognition awards & vouchers
- Annual flu shots
- Novated leases, salary sacrifice and flexible pay
- Fun and dynamic work environment – team building activities & celebratory events
- Experience within Disability Employment Services is a minimum requirement
- Minimum experience as a Team Leader
- Established relationships with employers, training and community organisations
- Resilient, self-motivated and an ability to influence
- Flexibility to meet and manage challenges based on Program outcome milestones
To submit your resume click “Apply”.
Applicants will be contacted after 5th January 2021 due to shut down period.
For more information please call Eirini on 0428 062 431
We will require the successful applicant to complete a Police Check prior to employment.
AimBig Employment is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.