A Little About Us
2021 AFR Boss #2 Best Places to Work
AimBig Employment is a national Disability Employment Services provider dedicated to providing innovative pathways to employment for our jobseekers, while supporting businesses in diversifying their workforce.
An innovative & dynamic employment service provider, we hold a strong track record of working with people with disabilities and achieving employment outcomes.
We are the highest rated National DES provider in Australia, now for 6 months running, with 51% of our sites receiving a 5 star rating.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will be responsible for mentoring and engaging the Job Coaches to drive positive outcomes, Account Management and Business Development activity.
Your area includes: Craigieburn, Frankston, Melbourne CBD, Heidelberg and Epping.
We are seeking a passionate go-getter whose track record in disability services demonstrates strategic thinking and outstanding results, and whose leadership abilities create harmonious team cultures.
You will cover East from Moonee Ponds.
What We Offer
- Phone, Laptop, and cloud-based platform
- Bi-annual salary reviews
- Job security – as a business we are seeing more success now than ever before!
- Access to flexible pay options
- Annual professional development allowance
- 4 extra paid “You Days” per year
- Dynamic, energetic, progressive and inclusive work environment
- Access to company pool cars
- Supportive and experienced management
- National footprint with 96 locations
- Quarterly & annual recognition awards & vouchers
- Experience as a Team Leader within Disability Employment Services is a minimum requirement
- Experience in managing diverse teams
- Established relationships with employers, training and community organisations
- Resilient, self-motivated and an ability to influence
- Flexibility to meet and manage challenges based on Program outcome milestones
To submit your resume click “Apply”.
We will require the successful applicant to complete a Police Check prior to employment.
AimBig Employment is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.